member central galleries stories forum

Reply to (headlight)
Fill out the form below to post a message on the forum. HTML is enabled. Markup is enabled, so you may use markup in your posts.



Post Icon


I want to preview my post .

In response to:
Poster: Anonymous
Subject: Re: Constricted

it's called a "Band Elastrator" and you can get it at farm/rural supply shops. it's for castrating farm animals ("gelding" them). basically, it is a device that stretches a very tight, very small, very thick rubber band wide enough to fit a pair of balls (or a clit?) through, then the thing is let go and it crushes the testicular vessels and eventually the balls get gangrenous and fall off. it looked like fun, but one should probably remember to be careful, too. it could be hard to get off before you're hurt.

--annie d

Member Central | Contact Forum Master Copyright © 2001. All rights reserved.
Every Door Productions, Inc.